I like to watch many song's PV.
very song's PV has some kind of story.
Some PV's stories are about families, some aer about friends,
and some are about boy friends or girl friends ((∀))
If I watch song's PV, I can understand artist's feeling of
how they made a song. and that song became more favorite song,
when I can understand that feeling.
In song's PV, there are many cute or cool persons.
Almost every people are idols.
But some artists use usuary people for PV. I think that is good too.
If my favorite song's PV had my favorite idols, I will became very happy.
Did you ever see "GReeeeN"'s PV?
Thier PVs are very good. Their PV's stories are very good.
So if you have time, please see GReeeeN's PV!!
And if you know good PV, let me know(^ω^)


watch crazy frog pv!
ReplyDeleteIt use to be ranking number1!! lol
my favorite one is 'knki kids' PVlol
ReplyDeletebut maybe you wont like them...><
because i am very ジャニヲター!w
I love Greeen's PV.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite one is "Kiseki"!!
I like this picture!^^
ReplyDeleteMy favorite PV is "Kimi no sukina uta" by Uverworld. It is very nice♪