Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SHOFUSAI!


This Saturday, 3day later from today,
we will have a Shofusai(^_^)/
Last year, I came to Shofusai.
That was first time that I came to KEIO NY.

In last year's Shofusai, every students are smiling,
It's seems everyone is very happy.
Everyone was soo kind to visitors!
So I want to have this year's Shofusai like last year!

This year, we will do MATSURI for
9th graders class.
We wrote huge pictures for the class,
so visitors can take picture infront of this picture.
That picture is about Japanese MATSURI.
so everyone can feel we are in Japan o(^u^)o
We will have a lot of games too!
So if you have time, please came to 9th grade class!

Also, 9th graders will wear a YUKATA or
9th grader's T-shirt.
I'm very interesting!!

2 comments:

  1. So, how did Shofusai go this year? Was it a success? Btw, I never got my picture with the cute girls in yukata. What happened?

    ReplyDelete